Tonight I clicked over on my friend Susan's blog, and she blessed me! I think I am going to take a page from her life and look at 2009 with this perspective...."the best is yet to come." I can't wait to see how God will bless my family and friends in 2009. Open me up God, and let me know your good & perfect will....I will wait upon
You this year. Lead me, Father. Let me live and walk in
your will every single moment of my life!
4 comments:
What an amazing perspective...I Love it!!! It is sooo true!!!
Susan's blog blesses you, and your blog blesses me! You are a very inspiring writer. I loved reading what you wrote. Can you come pray over me every day before school begins? I need that kind of inspiration each day! :)
I am looking forward to getting back with the kiddos and find out how much they have grown and learn all about their Christmas vacation.
Tell Laney I said "hello."
Oh, Marti, I love you!!! You made me cry!! I think all this blogging helps each of us more than we think....You are a total blessing and I am so very fortunate to know you!! Malisa
I love this post! I have enjoyed your blog so much. Thank you for being such a blessing. I hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment