Thursday, January 8, 2009
Pregnant!!!
Yeah, I knew that would get your attention, and NO! I AM NOT PREGNANT! I did however get the "pregnant" question. Well, not directly to my face...let me explain. There is this dear sweet little eight year old girl that has been to church a couple of times with her grandparents. She asked Laney, my seven year old, last night at church, "Laney, is your mom going to have another baby?" To which my sweet seven year old said, "No." And the little darling said, "oh, well she looks like it." Yes, that is me you will be seeing walking at the park either at 5:15 am or every evening! We all know that kids tell it like they see it!! Keep me in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bless your heart. If it makes you feel any better I am trying to lose a few lbs too! I'm doing weight watchers and so far so good. We'll see though. It is so much more fun to eat sweet stuff don't you think? If I lived in the fork I would walk with you! Have a great day.
I know how you feel...remember me telling you at BUNCO a patient asked me if I was pregnant again?!?! It hurts!! So, I started a diet on Mon and have lost 4lbs so far this wk!! Maybe you, me, and Malisa can get together and figure out a time to walk!! I love walking at the park!! Maybe we can start a walk group like our BUNCO group?!
Hey Marti! So glad you came across my blog...now I get to catch up on you and your family! :)
Lindsay
I know exactly how you feel too...I am just waiting for the moment when someone asks me, and I don't exactly know how I will react. So, yes, let's all get together and go walking...but now when it's 30 degrees outside. We can have a group like Kenlea said, same as Bunco. Yeah for us on overcoming all those comments and changing our lifestyles!! Go US!!
Do you think it is possible to have mobile Bunco tables that could roll with us around the park so that we could ALL get some full-body exercise, instead of just wrist exercise? Maybe we should have an aerobics class after we finish a round!!! :) I feel for you girl....I'm in the SAME BOAT, but personally....I think you look great! :)
Believe me, I know how you feel. I work with kids all day!! I have had more than a few comments about my tummy. One time, Ory, in his precious little Ory way said, "you need to lose a few pounds Ms. Rachel, but just a few." I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. My diet has been going pretty well. I've lost about 10 lbs. give or take a couple and while I'm happy I'm losing, it really is NO FUN!! So your not alone, we're all with ya!
Post a Comment