Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thirty Four

So yeah...I turned thirty four a week ago. I have to tell you, Zeke was seriously concerned for his elderly mother!! I went into daycare a few days before my birthday to drop him off, and Ms. Beth proceeded to tell me how he has gone on and on about me getting older. My sweet family got me a digital photo frame, which I am sure some of you are laughing about, seeing how I can barely post pictures to my blog and facebook! I do love it, and I want to get better about taking pictures so I can post them, but the truth is I am so old I never remember to take a camera with me anywhere!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy b-day a week late! Mine is May 5 when was yours?

Angela said...

Oh, Marti, did it hurt? 34 I mean. I'm dreading it so much. I don't feel 34!! My birthday is in June... so close. If you made it through, I suppose I can, too. It's just that it's so close to 35....

Happy late bday!