Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Alone

Ahhhhh....there is really nothing more that I love in life more than my children...with the exception of God the Father. (It's okay, my children love God more than they love me. They know that is how it should be). But I have to post this very quickly, as there are more things I could be doing and taking advantage of a full 12 hours all to myself! Our Pastor preached on blessings tonight, and my sweet Momma took the kids for the night, and of course Bryan is working. YAY!! I have lots of reading to do, and I am going to watch The Secret Life of Bees, completely uninterrupted. I just wanted to wish all my friends the greatest of God's Blessings in your lives this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is my first time at your blog, so just wanted to say hi, and see how you liked the secret life of bee's? I loved that movie. I had read the book first and it was so good. tear jerker. Nice to meet you!

Rubies and Rewards said...

I have enjoyed a little "me" time as well this week! Hal has been out of town and after I put Drew to bed around 7ish....it is Lindsay time! It was nice, but I am ready for him to be home! Have a good weekend!