Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ahhhh....deep cleansing breath

I finally have a moment to sit down and actually post something!! Life got a little out of control for a while there, and if you don't believe me, just stop by my house for a visit. You will feel so sorry for me, that you will probably feel compelled to help me clean a little bit. School starts in 2 & 1/2 weeks, and the plan is to bring a little bit of "normal" back into our lives before then. What has possibly had you so busy, you are asking....well, besides the three kids and husband, I have been to church camp twice, vacation bible school, had my 17th wedding anniversary, birthdays, funerals, and other little family things...crazy! I know it sounds like normal stuff, but too much of it is overwhelming. I definitely overdid it.
Anyway, I love life and the life that God has given me. I wouldn't have it any other way! Hopefully I will slow down, just a bit, and enjoy it to the fullest again.

No comments: