After much prodding from Laney, I have decided to post today....not that I have much to say, which is why I haven't posted in forever! I thought I would ramble a little bit about what I have been up to, which again, isn't much! I would like to wish everyone a blessed Easter holiday! Remember there is so much more to it than the bunny, and the eggs. When I think of what our Precious Lord and Savior did for me....little ol' me, it humbles me to tears. His grace, that He extends even when we are so undeserving...His love, that He showers us with even when we are so unlovable....just to know that I am His & He is mine!
One of the many blessings God has given me is my family. Let me just take this moment to praise Him for my sweet, wonderful, husband & all my children. May they serve God all the days of their life!
Love and Blessings to All!
No comments:
Post a Comment